Parties frequently find themselves back in court years after a divorce or separation, arguing over visitation issues. Agreements or court-ordered visitation that worked five years ago may no longer be appropriate considering changed circumstances. In order to modify or enforce visitation, you need an attentive and assertive attorney, who understands the technical, often bifurcated process of moving for, or defending against, a motion to modify parent/child contact.